CLOSED | Win an InSinkErator bundle worth £2,000!
Boost your kitchen tech with a new hot water tap and food waste disposer
Grand Designs magazine has teamed up with InSinkErator to give one lucky reader the chance to win an InSinkErator Evolution 250 food waste disposer and InSinkErator 4N1 Touch combination tap prize bundle.
The InSinkErator Evolution 250 food waste disposer is a safe, simple and sustainable solution to reducing food waste and diverting it from landfill, making it a must-have eco-appliance for the home.
The innovative system of stainless steel grinding rings safely processes food waste into minute-sized particles, which are then simply dispatched and rinsed away down the drain, through the standard plumbing.
The InSinkErator 4N1 Touch combination tap dispenses instant filtered cold and steaming hot water, as well as regular hot and cold water, from the same combined fixture. Not only does it make everyday tasks quicker and more convenient, it also saves energy because you need to boil the kettle less, and reduces the need to buy bottled water.
The 4N1 is available in a range of finishes, including Brushed Steel, Polished Chrome or Velvet Black. The tap also comes in three different shapes – L, J or U-shaped – to complement a variety of kitchen styles.
Award-winning interior designer Kelly Hoppen CBE has endorsed the entire InSinkErator portfolio of food waste disposers and specialist kitchen taps.
How to enter
For your chance to win the InSinkErator Evolution 250 food waste disposer and InSinkErator 4N1 Touch combination tap prize bundle, simply fill in the form below:
Terms and conditions
- This competition opens on 1 July 2022 and closes at 11.30pm on 31 July 2022
- One entry per person
- The prize will be delivered to a UK mainland address only
- There is no cash or prize alternative
- One prize bundle to be won, consisting of: 1 x InSinkErator Evolution 250 food waste disposer and 1x InSinkErator 4N1 Touch tap (in the shape and finish of the winner’s choice)
- Installation is NOT included in the prize
- InSinkErator is not responsible for any kitchen alterations should the prizes not fit
- The promoter of this competition is InSinkErator
- The promoter of the competition may use the data supplied by entrants to process the competition, inform the winning participant of their winning entry and arrange delivery of the prize
- By entering this competition you agree to the terms and conditions listed above