Find top experts, specialist exhibitors and a wealth of inspiration for your self-build or renovation project all under one roof
Grand Designs Live, sponsored by Anglian Home Improvements, returns to Birmingham's NEC from the 11th – 15th October 2017. The show offers an opportunity to see all the latest trends for the home and gain a wealth of expert advice. Hosted by self-build and design guru Kevin McCloud, the event is packed with more than 400 exhibitors, providing ideas and inspiration for your very own Grand Design, whether big or small.
Key attractions of Grand Designs Live that you’ll want to visit include:
GRAND BUILD Whether you’re planning a small-scale project, renovation or complete self-build, source the latest materials and speak to our experts for personalised advice.
GRAND KITCHENS & BATHROOMS Discover cutting-edge appliances, well-known brands, expert advice and the sleekest designs for your home.
GRAND TECHNOLOGY Find out how new technological advances can improve your everyday life, by experiencing the latest in smart home technology and award-winning innovations.
GRAND INTERIORS From classic furniture to on-trend accessories, get inspired by our specially designed room sets and speak to professionals to find the perfect look for your home.
GRAND GARDENS Explore contemporary garden products for your exterior space, from hot tubs and swim spas to barbecues and grills.
GRAND THEATRE Always wanted to meet the face of Grand Designs? Head to the Grand Theatre to hear Kevin McCloud and other industry experts live on stage as they host a range of dynamic, topical and insightful debates that are not to be missed.
Top 5 self-build highlights
If you’re about to embark on your own project, here are the top five features you can find at Grand Designs Live to create your dream home without a hitch.
- ASK AN EXPERT Get a free 30-minute consultation with industry professionals ready to help with any aspect of your build project. Bring plans, drawings and budgets to get the most out of your session.
- MEET THE GRAND DESIGNERS Planning a self-build project? Why not hear from the people who have done it before, as well as a panel of our resident experts for dynamic Q&A sessions covering everything from finance to planning. Runs every day of the show.
- DOING MORE WITH LESS Award-winning architect Piers Taylor shows you how to stretch your self-build budget, no matter how small, to create your ultimate dream home.
- SELFBUILD BOOTCAMP Depending on which stage you’re at with your self-build or renovation project, the Selfbuild Bootcamp can help with all your project requirements, such as finding the perfect plot, organising finance and choosing your build team. The UK’s leading industry experts will teach you everything you need to know to tackle your own project in this one-day workshop.
- UK CONSTRUCTION WEEK With nine specialist shows all under one roof, UK Construction Week has quickly built a reputation as the industry’s most popular trade show.
For more information, including how to get your ticket visit https://www.granddesignslive.com/