Grand Designs Live: Ask an Expert Weekend is a new free virtual event taking place from 22-23 May 2021.
Calling all budding grand designers, planning, or currently taking on a home project, this brand new two-day advice hub will give you a chance to ask questions and share your project plans with handpicked accredited specialists, all from the comfort of your home.
• Ask an expert through virtual one-to-one live video meetings.
• Speak to suppliers about their recommendations
• Access exclusive product offers from the online directory
• Engage with an exciting programme of talks, panel discussions and Q&As
• Discover subject areas covering architecture, planning, interiors, ventilation and more.
To take part in the event, simply sign up using the form below with as much detail as you can about your home project. If it’s a good fit for this year’s event, you will be invited to pre-book appointments with experts, view products and exhibitor case studies, plus have the chance to save talks to your personalised planner.
Please Note - Registrations close 2 May. This event has limited capacity.
Successful registrations will be contacted via email after this date with more information.