Enter the VELUX Loft Conversion of the Year Awards 2019 and be in with a chance of winning £2,000 cash
Have you converted your loft into a beautiful new room using VELUX roof windows? If so, you could win £2,000 by entering the VELUX Loft Conversion of the Year Awards 2019 at velux.co.uk/loftoftheyear. The company wants to hear from homeowners who have transformed their attic into their favourite room in the house.
Perhaps you’ve added an extra bedroom, created an office to pursue your business dreams or made a kid’s playroom for your family. Whatever the purpose of your new space, VELUX is looking to uncover those loft conversions that make the best use of daylight.
Regardless of your budget or size of the project, we want to see how your roof windows have helped create a better living environment by bringing light and fresh air into your home for all the family to enjoy. The winner of the VELUX Loft Conversion of the Year Awards 2019 will win £2,000 in cash. Five runners up will each receive £100 worth of John Lewis vouchers.
Submit your project at velux.co.uk/loftoftheyear
• To qualify for the competition your project must have been completed or due for completion between September 2018 and September 2019.
• Projects must include at least two VELUX roof windows.
• Please include photos of the main interior space.
• Shortlisted projects will be visited in person by our judging panel and photographed and filmed for use on the VELUX website and social-media channels.
• Shortlisted projects will be featured in Grand Designs and Good Homes (magazines and online).
• Homeowners must be prepared for their home to be photographed and/or filmed and used as a case study on the VELUX website and social media channels, including testimonials from the homeowner.
• The deadline for submitting your entry is 30th September 2019. Winners will be announced 25th October.
• Submit your entry with a description of your project (max 300 words), detailing the reasons why you carried out the project, timeline, costings and the benefits your new room brings to the family. Photographs must also be included.
Find more inspiration for your project at VELUX.CO.UK/LOFTS
Terms and Conditions
Entries that are incomplete or answered incorrectly will not be accepted. Entry excludes employees of Grand Designs Magazine, Media 10 Ltd, VELUX, members of their families, their agents, and anyone directly involved with this promotion. No purchase necessary. One entry per household. No bulk or third-party entries.