Enter now for the chance to win a FunkyFront door worth £3,000, courtesy of Klöeber.
We all know that first impressions are important, and when it comes to improving the kerb appeal of your property, KlÖeber has it covered with its innovative range of entrance systems. We’ve teamed up to offer Grand Designs readers the opportunity to win a FunkyFront door, complete with frame and ironmongery, worth up to £3,000.
Having launched at Grand Designs Live back in 2006, KlÖeber has more than 10 years experience in high-end, modern timber, aluminium and composite doors and windows. The award-winning FunkyFront range was launched in 2009 and gives you the flexibility to create a unique design.
With a choice of 53 frame styles, including the option to customise the glazing by having your house name or number etched into either clear or opaque glass, and a wide range of contemporary door panels, you can create a unique door. Complete your bespoke look with ironmongery from KlÖeber’s wide selection, and choose the finish from a range of stains or RAL paint colours. Making these decisions is easy with KlÖeber’s useful online door design tool, which allows you to play around with the endless combinations available.
The FunkyFront range can also provide peace of mind in regards to the security of your home, thanks to its Secured by Design status. This is the only form of national police accreditation for security products, and guarantees the quality and resilience of items designed to protect you and your property.
For more information on Klöeber FunkyFront door systems, call 01487 740 044 or visit kloeber.co.uk
This competition is now closed.
KlÖeber competition Terms and Conditions:
- KlÖeber have offered a timber FunkyFront entrance door to the customer’s specification up to the value of £3,000.00 (excluding VAT).
- Delivery of the door within a 100 mile radius of KlÖeber’s Huntingdon Head Office is included in the prize. Any additional mileage over 100 miles will be costed at a per mile charge of £1 per mile each way.
- Fitting is not included in the prize, this can be arranged at an additional cost which will be dependent on the size of the door and location of the fitting address.
- KlÖeber do offer a site survey service but this would be at an additional charge, again dependent on the location of the prizewinners address.
- Door must be ordered and delivered prior to 31st July 2017 or the prize will become null and void.
- Once the order is placed for the door it cannot be amended as it will be bespoke made to the prizewinners specification from the designs available from the KlÖeber design selection.
- If the door design chosen is less value than £3,000.00 no cash or other product will be offered to make up the difference.
Competition valid January 30th 2017 - midnight on March 1st 2017 only. Terms and conditions
By entering this free competition you agree to receive Grand Designs magazine newsletters and KlÖeber newsletters with latest news and special offers. You can unsubscribe easily at any time, by following the clear unsubscribe link on our emails. Grand Designs magazine will only send you emails we feel are useful and relevant to you. We will not pass your email to other third parties